What does the patient journey entail?
Your patient journey at Clover Dental comprises the following steps:
- You contact the practice to discuss your dental concerns and arrange an appointment for a consultation or treatment.
- We ask you a few questions to determine your care pathway and the type of appointment you need.
- We confirm your contact details and send you our patient attendance procedure via email or text, depending on your preference.
- Prior to your appointment, we send you some digital documentation to complete as part of a pre appointment information pack. This includes relevant forms, a medical history questionnaire and some informative video links.
- We contact you 24 hours before your appointment as a courtesy, reminding you of the time you are due to come to the practice. Any cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will be chargeable.
- On the day of your appointment, we welcome you to Clover Dental Practice and complete our patient screening and triage procedures. We do all we can to keep to appointment times and schedules, and your cooperation is very much appreciated in this.
- We invite you to wait in our comfortable and relaxing patient lounge until you are called for your appointment by your clinician.
- During your new patient appointment, we examine your teeth, discuss your treatment options and give you the chance to ask us any questions. If further dental care is needed, we create your bespoke treatment plan and talk this through with you in as much or little detail as you feel comfortable with.
- We arrange your next appointment, if applicable, and check you are happy before you leave the practice. Our Treatment Coordinator and friendly front of house team are on hand if you have any questions between your visits.