the highest level of Dental Care
At Clover Dental and Implant Centre, we strive to provide the highest level of Dental Care, both in terms of Clinical Dentistry and Customer Service, based on our lengthy expertise in the dental sector.
In the rare event that our standards fall below that which you expect, we promise to investigate and do all that we can to resolve the situation fully. Please be assured that we take complaints very seriously and if we receive a complaint you will be listened to and not discriminated against for making a complaint. Your issue will be dealt with courteously and promptly so that the matter is resolved as quickly as possible. This procedure is based on these objectives.
Our aim is to react to complaints in the way in which we would want our complaint about a service to be handled. We learn from every mistake that we make and we respond to customers’ concerns in a caring and sensitive way.
- The person responsible for dealing with any complaint about the service that we provide is our Complaints Manager.
- If you have a complaint, this should be made in writing and sent to [email protected] and marked “Complaints Manager”.
- If your complaint is about any aspect of clinical care or associated charges, our Complaints Manager may need to seek advice from the dentist concerned, unless you specifically do not want this to happen. You will need to explain your reasons for not wanting us to speak with the dentist.
- We will acknowledge your complaint in writing and enclose a copy of this code of practice as soon as possible, normally within 7 working days.
- We will seek to investigate the complaint within 14 working days of receipt to give an explanation of the circumstances that led to the complaint. If you do not wish to meet us, then we will attempt to talk to you on the telephone. If we are unable to investigate the complaint within 14 working days we will notify you, giving reasons for the delay and a likely period within which the investigation will be completed.
- We will confirm the decision about the complaint in writing immediately after completing our investigation.
- We keep proper and comprehensive records of any complaint received.
- Where we hold an email address for you, we will send our communications to that email address unless postal service is requested by you.
If you are not satisfied with the result of our procedure then a complaint may be made to:
- Dental Complaints Service, Stephenson House, 2 Cherry Orchard Road, Croydon CR0 6BA (Telephone: 08456 120 540) for complaints about private treatment.
- The General Dental Council, 37 Wimpole Street, London, W1M 8DQ (Telephone: 0845 222 4141), the dentists’ regulatory body for complaints about professional misconduct.