What's included in your membership?
Our plans include regular dental health appointments and hygiene appointments within the monthly cost, helping you maintain healthy teeth and gums. The number of dental health examinations and hygiene visits you receive as part of your plan will be recommended by your dentist and dependant on your current oral health, meaning the plan is tailored specifically to you and your dental health needs.
How do these appointments help you?
Dental health examinations provide
- Clinical examination, to catch developing problems early
- Checking for signs of oral cancer for early detection
- X-rays where clinically necessary for an in-depth examination of your oral health.
Hygiene appointments provide
- Professional removal of harmful hard plaque
- Advice and techniques to help you prevent tooth decay and gum disease
- Fresher breath and a brighter smile for improved self-esteem.